When you have decided which show you want to see, you need to make a booking. To avoid disappointment we advise that bookings be made 2 weeks prior to your desired evening (for Xmas, as early as possible, we suggest one to two months).
With our booking system we need full payment of your tickets before the booking can be confirmed. Payment can be made using
- Visa or MasterCard online.
- Visa, Mastercard or AMEX over the phone.
- Or by sending a cheque or money order to PO Box 1866, Milton, 4064 (if you do this make sure you include your booking name and booking date);
- Or via Direct Bank Deposit (Call to arrange)
Please note the ticket fees per ticket.
ONLINE: Ticket price + $1
To book online, please choose a show and follow the prompts.
OVER THE PHONE / AT THE OFFICE: Ticket Price + $2
To book over the phone, please call the box office on 07 3369 4466.
PAY AT THE DOOR: Ticket price + $3
Please note, bookings will not be taken for tickets to be paid at door, these tickets are subject to availability.
We are still able to look after your special requests, so even if you have booked online, please give us a call if there is anything we can assist you with.
BOOKING (JAN - OCT)
- Decide on the date of your event and send your invitations out to your desired guests. Let them know the cost and the date you need their payment by. (Tip: It is a good idea to send these invitations at least one month prior to your chosen night.)
- Contact the Sit Down Comedy Club on 07 3369 4466 or purchase your tickets online.
BOOKING (NOV - DEC)
- It is best to book your Christmas Party with us via the phone.
- We prefer to get a $10 per person deposit upon booking. (Don t worry about exact numbers for the initial booking, deposit is non-refundable within a month of the show)
- We need final confirmation and payment one month prior to your night (if you need to increase numbers inside that one month period we will do our best to accommodate your needs)
- Christmas does fill very quickly (especially the Saturday nights) so make sure you get in early.
- For more information click here.
- No seats are held without payment.
- Tickets are non-refundable, however they are transferable for up to three months.
- Gig guides are correct at time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notification.
- Guests are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to show time to be seated.
- Entry is strictly limited to 18 years and over.