1. There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law, however tickets are transferable to another event if box office is notified within 2 days after the event.
2.Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries to the event. In the event that duplicate copies appear, the venue or promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to ALL ticket holders.
3. The right of admission is reserved by the venue staff. Management has the right to refuse admission to anyone deemed to be intoxicated. Any patron disrupting the show will be asked to leave and no refunds on tickets will be given.
4. No admittance to persons under the age of 18 years. ID must be presented on request.
5. Patrons who purchased discount tickets (such as student, pensioner, and concession) will only be admitted upon presentation of corresponding ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
6. Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the box office personnel on the night of the performance.
7. Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
8. The Sit Down Comedy Club assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
9. The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
10. When purchasing tickets, patrons agree to provide their contact details, including mobile phone number, email or residential address; and the contact phone number and residential address of accompanying ticket holders.
11. These contact details, along with seating allocations, will be kept at the venue for 56 days from the day of the performance.
12. Patrons acknowledge the venue may be required by law to provide contact information to public health officers on request.
13. The Venue will not share this contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes.
14. Patrons must not attend if they have COVID-19 related symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive, have travelled overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days or are COVID-19 positive.
15. Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
16. Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols; and agree to follow the directions of venue staff at all times.
17. If patrons do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
18. Refunds or exchange of tickets will be available to any customer who is required to self-isolate (due to being a confirmed case or is a close contact of a confirmed case) and the event falls within the isolation period.
19. Seating will be allocated by the venue based on the size of the group and venue configuration, to allow compliance with current social distancing requirements.
20. Patrons acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.
21. By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
A ticket is a Tax invoice. The total price of the ticket includes GST if applicable.
WARNING: SOME PERFORMANCE CONCEPTS AND LANGUAGE MAY OFFEND